The Kimchi Chronicles: The London Years

Jen's slightly less exciting post-Korea life: living, studying and working in London.

Thursday 7 September 2006

I DO NOT LIKE SPIDERS!!

This was supposed to be a post all about my happy day at Everland, followed by some musings about religion in Korea, and then some talk about spicey Korean food. Instead, my evening has been destroyed.....by a huge spider!

I know, it's silly to be scared of spiders, and I spent all day being Fearless Jeni, going on all the scary rides put in front of me. But seriously, this one is humungous. It's a couple of inches, and it's got such a big, dark body. It's horrible! I spent ages trying to build up the courage to go near it and kill it, but missed it, and now it's scurried away under my cupboards!

Guess I'll be closing the kitchen door tonight when I go to bed! What worries me is that if there is one of that size here, there are, or will be, more. Might need to do something about that corner of the apartment. It's all clean, except for there. And I can't deal with bugs!

Help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home