The Kimchi Chronicles: The London Years

Jen's slightly less exciting post-Korea life: living, studying and working in London.

Thursday 15 March 2007

Food for thought

Just reading a BBC article about Cadbury Schweppes, and it said this:

"Its brands also include 7 Up while its chocolate range includes well-known bars such as Flake, Crunchie and Wispa."

Wispa?

Wispa??

Would you have chosen Wispa as one of Cadbury's best known bars? No, neither would I. Dairy Milk would have made more sense. Or even Twirl. But Wispa?

This would be my personal favourite. Oh how I miss it.
Sadly, this has now got me thinking about chocolate. Easter's coming soon...donations of Easter eggs gratefully received!

1 Comments:

Blogger penfold tm said...

Me I love wispas

March 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home