The Kimchi Chronicles: The London Years

Jen's slightly less exciting post-Korea life: living, studying and working in London.

Friday 23 February 2007

Normal service will resume shortly...

Hi folks, terribly sorry to report that my Australia Adventures will have to wait another few days. To be completely honest...I've been lazy! Got back to Korea safe and sound on Monday, did a few things I needed to the next day, and since then, I've been procrastinating. And planning a weekend trip to Seoul, which I'll be leaving for in about 30 minutes.


I'm off to this nation's capital to do some proper sightseeing - an action-packed itinerary is prepared - with the lovely Charlotte, and I'll get Part One at least written when I get back next week. And the good news is, my computer is finally letting me add photos to my blog, so it will cease to be a solid, boring block of text!


Until then, I would like to say a huge thank you to my dear Roberta, who sent me many Easter delights on which I am now feasting! (In moderation, of course!) The woman herself is currently trying to keep warm in Finland. Whereas this is me, a few weeks ago, on a beach in Australia:




Til next week, cheerio!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice crab impression jen!

February 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

November 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home