The Kimchi Chronicles: The London Years

Jen's slightly less exciting post-Korea life: living, studying and working in London.

Tuesday 10 October 2006


I returned triumphant from Shanghai yesterday evening, after ten days of hordes of people, shouts of "hello, hello, bag, watch" and lots of fabulous food. Oh twas good! And I promise I will write more about it soon, but right now I have a killer headache, so all I want to do is curl up in bed where it's nice and warm and cocoon-like. Until I do write more, I leave you with this photo as a taster. Do you see all the people, do you see?! Madness I tells ya. I guess that's what happens when you go to a city the size of Shanghai, during one of China's biggest national holoidays. Oh yes sir!

Anyway, good news is the apples are all still ok! Bad news is I'm rethinking the gym idea - yes I know what you're probably thinking, good intentions and all that. But I went today to find out price and whatnot, and although it's cheap, I can't really say if it's a good gym - I mean, a gym is a gym, right? - plus I'm not sure anyone can speak English, but most of all, when I walked in, I remembered that I hate gyms. So other forms of exercise will have to be found. I'll do it though, I promise!

Right, off to bury myself under a blanket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home