The Kimchi Chronicles: The London Years

Jen's slightly less exciting post-Korea life: living, studying and working in London.

Friday 22 September 2006

Oooh, exciting news!


Well, of a sort. I've set up a website for my photos. It's on flickr.com and I've decided to make the photos accessible only to family and friends (I'm not keen on the thought of strangers looking through my photos...no mention of Bebo please!) As such, I've invited people to come join so they can look through them. I had to do all the invitations in groups of three, which got a bit tedious, so I did as many as I could manage. But, if I left you out, and you want to see my photos, just e-mail me and I'll send you an invitation. You can see photos like this one here (taken at the Korean Folk Village last month).

There are only 42 photos up so far, but I have more to add tomorrow, and there will be more still as the year goes by. How exciting!

On a slightly less exciting note, my acupuncture doctor seems to be on a mission to bruise me as much as he possibly can. My hand is black and blue, and my feet are blue and green in places. I do make for a colourful Westerner!

I have a lot to write about yesterday (Friday) but it's now late and I'm all sleepy, so I'll blog properly tomorrow. Blogalicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home