The Kimchi Chronicles: The London Years

Jen's slightly less exciting post-Korea life: living, studying and working in London.

Thursday 30 November 2006

I'm a Barbie girl

A brief random aside:
Remember Aqua's song, "Barbie Girl"? Of course, who could forget?! I discovered today
that it is in the top 100 on Yahoo video. And it's ten years old.

Yes, it came out ten whole years ago!

How old do we all feel now?!

(I have recently learned that most blogs consist of random musings such as this, so felt it was about time I joined the trend.
Actually....no I won't! But I did have to mention this!)


Wonderful if my brother Peter still has the Aqua album?

1 Comments:

Blogger penfold tm said...

Yes I do Jen, you want to borrow it? My personal favourite is Cartoon Heroes. Classic stuff.

December 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home