The Kimchi Chronicles: The London Years

Jen's slightly less exciting post-Korea life: living, studying and working in London.

Tuesday 21 November 2006

Coming soon to a blog near you...

This is just a quick one to say I'm incredibly sorry for being so slack the last few weeks, but things got a little hectic, stuff happened, and everything just built up. I am in the process of writing the latest entry, I promise - it was started yesterday, and was due to be finished today during work, since there was no class, and I had 8 hours to play with. Or so I thought. I was told at 10am that Tony and I had to go to Andong, an hour's drive away, at 11am to record listening tests. And I got back tonight at 8pm. Needless to say, the blog wasn't finished. Hopefully, fingers crossed, I will get it done and published by tomorrow. Just a quick warning though: it is huge! I might have to publish it in instalments! But I promise I will do my absolute best to get it done for tomorrow, before I have even more to write about! Hope you're all well, and thanks for being patient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home