The Kimchi Chronicles: The London Years

Jen's slightly less exciting post-Korea life: living, studying and working in London.

Friday 16 March 2007

Here comes summer...

It's finally getting warmer here in the Republic of Korea, I've finally ditched my big winter coat and I'm eagerly anticipating spring, my favourite season. But here are five reasons I'm looking forward to summer:

1. I can ditch socks and wear nothing but flip flops
2. I can wear my many lovely new dresses from Oz
3. papinsal – a refreshing Korean dessert made of ice, fruit, and tteok
4. leafy trees and flowers
5. the blond in my hair getting lighter still!

Do share with me what you're looking forward to...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

flipflops?!

how very non-korean of you! mind you, when you got as many pairs as you just bought in oz...i'd say stuff the korean rules too!!

March 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home