The Kimchi Chronicles: The London Years

Jen's slightly less exciting post-Korea life: living, studying and working in London.

Wednesday 11 July 2007

I know it's been a while, and I know I have a huge amount of activity to catch up on, and I do apologise for my lack of bloggage. But I have been genuinely busy, running around like a mad thing. Between work and travel and preparing for moving, life just hasn't stopped. So, I apologise. Hopefully I may one day soon be able to update!

Until then, however, may I ease your obvious agony and partially fill the gaping hole left by my lack of blog, with a video, of me, jumping out of a plane! Yup, finally got my sky-dive film onto my computer, and it is now on YouTube! Enjoy (and, er, Mum? You might not want to watch it!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home