The Kimchi Chronicles: The London Years

Jen's slightly less exciting post-Korea life: living, studying and working in London.

Wednesday 13 December 2006

A great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dearest, darlingest Mum, whose birthday it is today!!

Mum, I hope you have a fantastic day, and that everyone treats you brilliantly. The family are having a party tonight, as a joint Mum's birthday, Peter's triumphant (?!) homecoming, and Paul's 30th last month. I'm sure it will be as memorable as every other Crevenagh Road party before it. I trust Pete will be helping out with the preparations! It's not all play and good food, you know!

A bit off topic, but I found some Muppets clips on You Tube, and today I have been watching the Muppet Family Christmas, which is all at once cheering me (because it's the Muppets) and reminding me that I won't be at home for Christmas. But it's ok, Fozzie never fails to make everything all better! And hopefully, A Muppet Christmas Carol will have finished downloading by the time I get home, so that's one Christmas tradition I can fulfil this year!

Have a great day Mum. Love you. xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home