The Kimchi Chronicles: The London Years

Jen's slightly less exciting post-Korea life: living, studying and working in London.

Wednesday 13 December 2006

O Tannenbaum!


Ha ha, it works! Finally managed to get a photo of my Christmas tree uploaded. Ain't she pretty? I'm very proud of my tree, and the students love it. And it passes the ultimate test: it looks good in daylight too! The only thing missing is the presents under the tree...but there are still 11 days left 'til Christmas!!

(And I've called this post "O Tannenbaum" because Char has been singing it for the last couple of weeks, so it's stuck in my head now!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I'm very jealous that your tree looks so much more impressive than mine-I am singing to mine each and every day to no avail-the ickle thing is still only 5 cms!!
And already I'm bored-this growing from a seed isn't as exciting as I thought it'd be.

Hope I never have kids, can you imagine!! ("Doc, he's not doing anything except cry, and I'm bored, so you can have him back, actually...")

xxx

December 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home