The Kimchi Chronicles: The London Years

Jen's slightly less exciting post-Korea life: living, studying and working in London.

Thursday 28 December 2006

Yet more apologies!


Greetings one and all, a belated Merry Christmas to you and a very Happy New Year.

As you can probably guess from the title of today's blog, I have to once again beg for your forgiveness. I have been stupidly busy for the last few weeks, and so haven't been able to update in a while. And unfortunately I still don't have time to update!


The last few weeks of school were manic - work kept materialising out of nowhere, for a while it felt like there was no end in sight! Then of course it was Christmas, which was a fantastic weekend, that I will eventually tell you all about. (The photo above is my friends and I on the streets of Daegu on Christmas Eve Eve, just about to watch The Holiday - Christmassy romantic comedy.) It was back to work on Boxing Day, the work continued until yesterday, and today I'm off on a staff ski trip, then it's New Years! So hopefully just after New Years I'll be able to update properly (hopefully before my month of English camps, or else I'll never get it updated!)

So I apologise profusely, once again, but I will eventually update.

Until then, I hope you all had a lovely lovely Christmas, with tremendous fun and joy and food glorious food! And I wish you all the happiest of New Years, hoping that 2007 will bring happiness and success to each and every one of you.

Sending you festive cheer wherever you are in the world,
Jen xx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great Crimbo Miss Golden (you're gonna regret ever telling me the kids call you that you know...), am so glad we could eat fried chicken and stuffing together!

Here's to a brilliant New Year and tons more adventures in 2007! Left you a pic on bebo of you in your orange skisuit but don't think it worked properly darn it! You'll just have to imagine the greatness!!

See you tomorrow, much love! xxx

December 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home